Who we are
Vilondon.org is a team of seasoned freelance academic writers, editors and researchers offering free and paid writing help for students and graduates.
How to order
If you want us to help you write your essay, research paper, thesis or dissertation, simply get in touch with us via email or contact form.
Custom Writing: What is it?
Many students in high school and college do not like to write essays. Writing is not for everyone and for many students, the stress of having to write an essay is just too much. Over the past few years, students have turned to essay companies that resell the same essays to multiple people which resulted in a number of students being accused of plagiarism. Essay writing companies have realized a new way to help students and helping them avoid getting in trouble with their teachers and professors; that new style is custom writing.
Essays Written from Scratch
When a student needs a particular essay written, he visits his favorite custom writing website. He then describes what he needs written and a professional writer will craft his essay from scratch. This essay will only be used once, which protects the students from being accused of plagiarism.
One Time Use Policy
The one-time-use policy protects students, but it does make customized essays more expensive. While it is still quite easy to find free essays on practically any topic, there is a big risk with using them. Some students will turn to rewriting free essays, but for the student who does not want to do any work, the custom essay is the only way to go.
Choose Your Writer
Many custom essay companies tout the fact that they also let customers choose their own writers. So, if you have had luck with a particular essay writer, it is in your best interest to continue to choose that writer. Your essays will have the same style and voice, so you will not leave any red flags that would draw your teacher’s attention. Chief editor at http://123Writings.com (a reputable custom essay writing service) confirms that only a few companies offer their customers to choose a writer for their project.
Communication and Rewrites
Custom essay companies also allow customers to communicate directly with their writers. By being able to email the writer, students can make sure that their personalities make it into the essays. They can also ask the writers to include precise words that teacher expects to see. Custom essay websites also often provide free rewrites, so the customized essay meets all of the necessary requirements.
The ideal custom essay customer is someone who hates to write and does not mind spending at least $20 for a 500 word essay. As the word count increases and the deadline gets closer, the price goes up, but for many students, any price is better than having to write an essay.Read More
Academic writing manuals:
- Writing your college homework
- PhD dissertation writing: what style to use?
- Essay on school uniforms hints
- Writing 5-paragraph nurse essays
- Never purchase a PhD thesis from unchecked sources
- Seeking sample book reviews online
- Essay sample on business
- An outline for a college essay
- Writing an essay overnight
- Essay example on substance abuse
- Creating a case study
- German politics essay example
- Grabbing reader’s attention
- Natural resource curse term paper sample
- Good rewriting services
- IGCSE papers tutorial
- How to Hire an Educated Essay Writer
- Geography homework assistance
- Writing an essay in a few hours
- How to buy a well-written essay example
- Essay Sample On Ted Bundy
- Essay sample on causes of erectile dysfunction
- Transformation of the church essay sample
- Academic writing agencies
- Personal statement for college
- Writing essay-style term papers
- Essay sample on post anesthesia care
- Expert business writing help
- Perfect customized essays sources
- How to deal with your assignments
- Writing term papers: think like a professor
- Birthmark summary sample
- Expository essay writing tips
- How to find a good PhD dissertation example online
- Research papers for sale
- How to do a term paper: crafting your thesis